Sensing Your Aura!
Every living thing has an Aura which is an Electromagnetic Field that surrounds your entire physical body. This extends approximately 3 feet from the front of you and also measures the same distance from your back in a Pyramid type shape.
As your emotions change throughout the day so does the colour of your Aura. Your body puts out energy which then reflects pigments of colour in accordance to your mood at that time.
A good way to practice sensing your own Aura is to try the following exercise below:
1. Rub your hands together for a good minute to sensitise them. Then lift both of them into the air which is level to your shoulders. Keep both palms facing each other.
2. Allow yourself by having an open mind, pay attention to taking deep breaths and try to relax as much as possible to experience feeling your own bodies energy. You may notice tingling sensations between your hands.
3. Bring your hands together where the heart is located but in the middle of your chest wall. Please ensure that you do not allow your hands to touch.
4. For at least 15 times at medium speed bring them in close to each other and then back out over and over again.
Alternatively you can count to 8 in your mind when doing these hand movements for an appropriate speed guide. Be patient with yourself as this does take practice.
5.Try and focus on being aware of any energy that you are gliding through both hands and try to gain a sense of what it feels like.
6.Now close your eyes and continue moving your palms in and out towards each other.
7.Take your hands away but imagine in your minds eye that they are still moving in and out. Feel that energy – visualise in your mind bringing it into your heart, then your stomach areas in the body to help increase your body to have more awareness with sensing this energy.
8.Try to be as present in the moment as possible. When you are ready open your eyes and look around the room. Can you see a flower in the pot or your pet? try to sense where their Aura stops and use the hand method with them.
9. It is always a good idea to write down any feelings that you had on a piece of paper to refer to later on if you desire.
Like anything you practice this too improve with time. This is a positive step towards connecting into your own energy fields as well as others in your life.
I wish you all the best on your Spiritual Journey!