Finding Your Life Path!
Finding your Life Path!
In a fast paced society it is easy to get caught up in everyday living and responsibilities. At the end of the day there is a much bigger picture at hand. We are all down here to find out who we are to the core and make changes within ourselves to achieve inner contentment and happiness.
The Universe puts people, places and situations in our path in order for us to make decisions appropriate or not at that given time. When you regret a decision or action upon reflection your intuition is feeding you more information towards what is right for your life.The essence of who you are is in your soul. This resides just behind your Third Eye and has a strong nerve link to the main artery at the top of your ventricle in the heart.
Many people often feel success and happiness is found from the outside in for example a career or that nice home but spirt has other plans. Such as you overcoming others limitations or expectations to follow what you desire regardless of others perceived outcomes or fear of having a lack of in life.
Relationships are important and necessary for you to express what you feel comfortable to show to friends, family and significant others. The right people will be there for you in the good and bad times. All whilst you being true to yourself is the actual key to inner happiness even though it is a tall order to often make decisions that you don't particularly find easy.
When we tick off our own Life Purposes by being honest with what we truly desire and who we are/how we. operate as a person then the feeling of knowingness, contentment, more self-love and the ability to manifest beyond our desires often falls into place as a result. Everything all boils down to working from the inside out not outside in for the remedy to self-fulfilment and self-belief.
Throughout your life many lessons will come your way, if you learn the lesson spirit has set in your path early it will not repeat in other situations over time. The sooner you make decisions based on what you feel deep down is right the easier life becomes on many levels spiritually. No one is perfect and it is fine to follow outcomes that may not work as you hoped. You tried and that is how to get to learn more about who you are deep down. Every negative situation there can be at least one positive found to move forward.
It is important to get in touch with your intuition and strengthen that muscle so you can actively take steps in any life situation towards further happiness or inner contentment. Below are some techniques that you can utilise this month.
1) It is important to get in touch with what your soul truly desires minus the fears or others opinions. By writing in a journal each day which is for your eyes only then you are able to view aspects of yourself which are positive and identify those negative repeat patterns in life that you are not aware of right now.
2) Record each emotion that you are feeling at that time and try to look at the reason why not just what someone has said to make you angry or happy. This is a core reflection of you. This is you giving yourself a gift of love, kindness and understanding so please be gentle with your criticism. For every negative seek a positive point about your progress in life.
3) Positive affirmations do work. The trick is to say them as many times as you like in a day. Pick a short and to the point one or create one yourself such as " I am strong in body, mind and spirit" or " I love myself and I am making my dreams come true" or " I deserve love and happiness". Essentially you are re-training your mind to get rid of unwanted negative self-talk that no longer serves you. You will find that your outlook is more positive and you feel calmer within. This will take around 12-17 days to have its full effect.
4) When a negative thought comes into your mind say to yourself "I have no room in my life for this" and literally visualise pushing it out of your mind in front of you or placing these thoughts into a big box in a boat and pushing them down a stream. The point is that you are getting it out of your minds eye and releasing the feelings attached to it as much as you can at this stage.
5) Create a wish jar where you place bits of paper in it writing positive thoughts on dreams that you wish to achieve in the future. Put it on the shelf and open it up when you are feeling the need for further inspiration. Or if you are more visually minded create a canvass vision board with cut outs and pictures of what you truly want and place it on a wall which you can see daily.
6) Have a two week "drama detox". This is you taking care of yourself and detaching from others problems. For the two weeks you pamper yourself by eating good foods, have a massage, create more time for yourself. avoid negative or energy draining people, avoid crowds where possible and look at it as a mini retreat to revitalise your energy. Also try to refrain from having the phone near you as much. Basically have anything that nourishes your soul to feel good. It is also a great idea for this timeframe to avoid sad stories such as the news. Instead replace TV programs that upset you or are violent with relaxing music, candles and even a nice block of chocolate/some wine?. Do what works for you.
By making these adjustments in your life, then it will enhance your confidence, well-being and inner-strength.